The ICT Distribution Series 2 single bus DC Distribution Panels includes models that are designed to be used in 12, 24 or 48VDC applications. All models feature 12 fused output positions. For +12/24VDC models, nine outputs are ATO/ATC type fuses rated at up to 25 amps each, and three are JCASE type fuses rated at up to 40A each. For +/- 48VDC models, 12 outputs use GMT type fuses rated at up to 15 amps each. Fuses and LED indicators are located on the front, enabling easy monitoring and replacement.
An integrated security-protected Ethernet communications port on select models allows the panels to be monitored from a remote site using an industry standard web browser. HTTPS, TLS1.0 and SNMP V1/V2c/v3 protocols are supported. System current, system voltage, individual output currents and fuse status can be monitored, and alarms can be sent to multiple email accounts.
DC outputs can be turned on and off remotely on select models, allowing connected loads to be power-cycled using the Ethernet connection. Automatic load-shedding can be defined to protect critical loads. A network watchdog feature will ping up to two I.P. addresses and power-cycle loads such as routers which may need autonomous rebooting to restore communications with the site.
The 1RU design saves valuable rack space, and fits all standard 19 inch racks. Form C alarm contacts are provided on all models.
- Available for +12, 24, and +/-48 VDC
- 180 amp peak system current
- 12 fused output positions
- Front mounted fuses
- Fuse status LEDs
- 1RU 19" rackmount chassis
- Heavy duty input stud connectors
- Form C alarm contacts
- 2 year warranty
- SELECT MODELS:
- IP enabled for remote monitoring over Ethernet
- Monitoring and remote power control of individual outputs over Ethernet
- HTTPS, TLS1.0 and SNMP protocols
- 5 site monitoring input contacts
- Up to 30 days of data-logging