The Distribution Series 3 Dual Bus DC Distribution Panels are designed to be used in 12, 24 or 48VDC applications. All models feature either 12 fuse- or breaker-protected outputs (model dependent) with ATO FKS 80 volt rated fuses, or hydraulic/magnetic breakers (breakers sold separately). Dual voltages and polarities can be run simultaneously.
Each independent bus has six outputs rated at up to 25 amps max (at 12/24VDC), or 15 amps max (at 48VDC). Fused models feature LED indicators on the front panel, enabling easy identification and replacement of blown fuses.
An integrated security protected Ethernet communications port (select models) allows the panel to be monitored from a remote site using an industry standard web browser. HTTPS and SNMP V1/V2c protocols are supported. System current, system voltage, individual output currents and breaker status can be monitored, and alarms can be sent to multiple email accounts.
DC outputs can be turned on and off remotely (select models), allowing connected loads to be power-cycled using the Ethernet connection. Automatic load-shedding can be defined to protect critical loads. A network watchdog feature will ping up to two IP addresses and power-cycle loads such as routers which may need rebooting to restore communications with the site.
The 1RU design saves valuable rack space, and fits all standard 19 inch racks. Each bus has its own independent Form C alarm contacts.
- Available for 12, 24, or 48 VDC
- 160 amp system current (80 amps per bus)
- 12 output positions (6 per bus)
- Fuse status LEDs (select models)
- 1U 19" rackmount
- Heavy duty input stud connectors
- Form C alarm contacts
- HTTPS and SNMP protocols (select models)
- 5 site monitoring input contacts (select models)
- Up to 30 days of data-logging (select models)
- IP enabled for remote monitoring over Ethernet (select models)
- Models available with remote power control of individual outputs
- 2 year warranty